Wireless In Ear Monitor System
MI-909 Advanced Wireless IEM System
MI-909 is an industry first, professional quality digital wireless stereo IEM system. Featuring digitally encrypted technology with unparalleled digital audio performance and transmission reliability, the superior frequency response characteristics of the MI-909 from 20 Hz to 15 kHz clearly exceed those of analog systems. Combining DSP & digital diversity technologies, this upgraded MI-909 system has advanced features and functions that supersede its competitors.
- EIA-standard half-rack 19" metal case, LCD screen display, rotary control knob for advanced menu settings and dual audio LED indicator lockable front panel.
- Up to 16 compatible channels within the same frequency group.
- Selectable encryption keys with scroll or static setting for single or multiple receivers.
- Selectable HI, LOW or OFF (mute) output power.
- High dynamic range, stereo audio inputs and able to withstand the maximum output levels of professional audio mixers.
- Built-in DSP 3 band ±9 dB EQ settings for audio modifications.
- Free Scan selects an open, interference-free transmitter frequency and ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequencies automatically.
- Ideal for professional multi-language interpretation system and installation applications.
- Housing Standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal case with rotary control knob
- Frequency Range 470 ~ 639 MHz, 705 ~ 960 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth 64 MHz
- Preset Frequency 12 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 1 ~ 10.
- 16 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 11 ~ 16.
- 216 preset frequencies in total.
- Channel Grid 25 kHz
- Channel Set-Up ACT Sync
- Frequency Response 20 Hz ~ 15 kHz (stereo)
- Stereo Separation > 95 dB
- Max. S/N Ratio 95 dBA (stereo)
- T.H.D < 0.1% @ 1 kHz
- Modulation Type Digital modulation
- Spurious Emissions < 4 nW
- Operating Temperature -10℃ ~ +60℃
- RF Output Power Low < 10 mW︱ High < 100 mW switchable (country dependent)
- ADC Dynamic Range 112 dBA
- Audio Input Jack 2× Combination XLR & 6.3 mm (1/4 ") TRS
- Audio Output Jack 2× 6.3 mm (1/4 ") TRS
- Max. Input > + 26 dBu, Selectable Line / Mic level
- Audio Input Adjustment 0 ~ -30 dB, 3 dB step
- Earphone Output Jack Ø 6.3 mm stereo phone jack with volume control
- Earphone Output Impedance ≧ 16 Ω
- Network Interface 2 × RJ-11, proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS
- Antenna Connector TNC (50 Ω impedance)
- Power Supply External 12 ~ 15 V DC
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 210 × 44 × 206 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 8.1 "
- Net Weight Approx. 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs
Read an independent review HERE