The pinnacle of design and technology has come to Zen. With rich bass, smooth mids and exhilarating highs, this 4 driver in-ear system tells a story that just has to be heard to believe. Featuring ADEL Technology along with an expertly crafted 4-driver balanced armature module. The universal fit shell comes with a selection of replaceable tips to ensure a comfort fit that can be personalized. Your ears are punished enough, isn’t it time to let them relax in a state of Zen.
- 1 Pair Zen with ADEL S1 Auto Modules
- 48 inch (1.2m) high fidelity stereo cable with gold plated 2-pin connectors and 3.5mm gold plated TRS stereo plug
- Tip holder/organizer with Small, Medium, Large tips in both silicone and foam
- Aluminum, watertight storage case
- Canvas carry case w/ carabiner
- Leather cord-wrap system
- Cleaning tool
- Quad-Synced Premium Balanced Armature Dual Port Drivers
- Single Bore Design
- Universal Fit
- ADEL™ Technology
- 3D printed hypoallergenic acrylic shells
- 2 Low, 1 Mid, 1 High Balanced Armatures
- FR Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- 4-Way Crossover
- Impedance: 28 Ohm @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 113 dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26dB (+/- 2dB)
- Input connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm)Stereo Jack
100-Day Hassle-Free Returns
Return within 100 days, no questions asked
On orders over 39EUR/USD
On all our EarAsers products
EARASERS EARPLUGS SIZE CHART
Earasers earplugs are a popular choice for musicians, concert-goers, and anyone looking to protect their hearing while enjoying loud music or noisy environments. To ensure the best fit and maximum protection, Earasers offers a range of sizes for their earplugs. It's important to note that everyone's ears are different, so best fit for your ears.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I insert my Earasers Earplugs?
Take the string between your thumb and index finger, put it in your ear. Once sealed in the ear canal, turn and adjust so your Earasers earplug aren't visible from the front.
Will they fit?
Yep, our earplugs are fit for all, because they come with removable silicone ear tips in 4 different sizes.
So, whether you’ve got tiny ears or need something slightly larger, you can adjust your ear tips to fit you perfectly. Additionally, you can get foam ear tips in 3 sizes