The Perfect Size Kit - Starter Kit Musicians
Earasers Musicians Earplugs STARTER KIT to assist you with building one single pair by comparing two different sized Silicone Sleeves/Tips.
Earasers Starter Kit! Ideal for "First Time Wearers" to help determine which silicone tip/sleeve SIZE will provide the optimum seal for your unique needs. Earasers Starter Kit comes with TWO sets of different sized silicone Sleeves/Tips, and ONE pair of Filters, and an Earasers professional insertion tool. This kit allows you to place the ONE Set of filters in the Silicone Sleeves/Tips that best suits your personal ear canal for the optimal seal.
With this Kit, You are building ONE Set of Earasers earplugs ideal for your unique needs. You have two different sized Silicone Sleeves/Tips to choose from.
Starter Kit benefits:
- If a new wearer is unsure of their ideal size tip to seal their canal
- Great for persons who may have two different size ear canals
- Great for gifting Earasers and you are not sure what size the lucky recipient wears
- More cost effective than using our complimentary product size swap-out option (which is approximately $7 - $10 for U.S. shipping)
- Saving time by allowing you to have two different sizes, literally at your fingertips, and not waiting for a different size in the mail
- You know you have a very small ear (or rather large), but not quite sure if you should choose our smallest (or largest) size.
Having the opportunity to try different sizes side by side, virtually guarantees your investment in Earasers is PRICELESS! So pick up a kit today for yourself, and one for a friend!
Size Options are:
- X-SMALL/SMALL (of Silicone Sleeves/Tips)
- SMALL/MEDIUM (of Silicone Sleeves/Tips) (Most common for Adults)
- MEDIUM/LARGE (of Silicone Sleeves/Tips)
Included will be ONE set of filters already installed in the "larger of the two" silicone sleeves/tips, along with a second set of the "smaller sized silicone sleeves/tips" that you can swap the filters into if needed for ideal sizing.
It seems medium was the right size (the default) for me as well, works out pretty good in a loud environment. I can still hear the high frequencies which are usually cut.
I got this email to review the earplugs I got 14 days ago, I am happy to give you one if they arrive.
The commitment to the "mission" of getting my earasers to me was insane. I won't go into the details, but kudos for that. The product is also quite well made (good thing I ordered both, since medium is a tad too big for me (male) 😲).
I bought a pair of these and they are awesome, I can really listen crystal clear sound but without the annoyances of really loud sounds. I did have a problem with the shipping but the person in charge contacted me and apologized for the inconvenience.
I never received the product, got several messages in Dutch which I don't speak at all, asked to exchange in English but got no answer. Run away from this company.